Clinton Rewards: Terms and Conditions
Earn Gift Cards Instead of Points with Our Elite Club Membership! The Clinton Inn Hotel & Event Center's generous rewards program is a tiered program that allows you to begin earning points towards valuable gifts and Visa gift cards with every stay you book with us! Better than points and as good as cash!
Each stay you book with us, counts towards our tiered Rewards program! You begin earning points.
- 5th Stay = Amenity Selection
- 10th Stay = $25 Gift Card
- 15th Stay = $25 Gift Card
- 20th Stay = $25 Gift Card
- 30th Stay = $50 Gift Card
- 40th Stay = $50 Gift Card
- 45th Stay = $100 Gift Card
Terms & Conditions
The Clinton Inn Hotel and Event Center offers program membership to individuals 18 years or older only and not to corporations or other entities. You may establish and maintain only one member account.
After reviewing your completed Member application, The Clinton Inn Hotel and Event Center will provide you with a Member number, which is the phone number you choose to list on your membership application. The Clinton Inn Hotel and Event Center will inform you when you are eligible to receive Hotel Benefits and earn stays. The Clinton Inn Hotel and Event Center will not apply Clinton Rewards stays or provide you with Hotel Benefits before processing your application and activating your Member number.
You must maintain a U.S. (including U.S. territories), Canada, Europe (including British Virgin Islands, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Saint Barthelemy and Saint Martin), Middle East, Africa, Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean, or Australasia (including Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Papua New Guinea and Fiji) address to be a member, receive hotel benefits designated below ("Hotel Benefits"), earn and redeem stays, and receive program statements. The following countries are excluded: Belarus, Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Liberia, Republic of Côte d'Ivoire, Sudan, Syria and Zimbabwe. Address changes may limit our ability to mail certain items or communications outside the U.S.
You earn Clinton Rewards for individual travel on the following qualifying rate plans. They are: Best Available Rate, Advance Purchase, Government/Military, Promotional Rate, AAA/CAA, Package Rates, Senior Rate, and locally negotiated rates.
As a Clinton Rewards Member you may receive email and printed newsletters describing special program news, promotions and benefits. If for any reason you decide that you would prefer not to receive any of our emails and wish to unsubscribe from the Clinton Rewards emails, simply click the "Unsubscribe" button located at the bottom of the email.
When making reservations or checking in, please mention you are a Clinton Rewards member so that we can track your stays and get you to your rewards as quickly as possible
- You can earn Clinton Rewards only at The Clinton Inn Hotel and Event Center and not with other Concord Hospitality hotels.
- As a Member, you are the only person who may earn stays for your account.
- A "stay" is defined as any number of consecutive nights at The Clinton Inn Hotel and Event Center regardless of check-ins or check-outs.
- You earn stays for up to two rooms per night at the same hotel. Both rooms must be in your name and include your member number. You must stay in one of the rooms and the rooms must be paid in full.
- If your individual hotel bill is billed directly to a company and you are responsible for authorization of settlement at check-out, your stay is eligible for Clinton Rewards when you pay an eligible rate. However, group master-billing arrangements where charges for multiple rooms are placed on one hotel bill and billed to a company or common address or settled at check-out by one individual are not eligible.
- If two, or more, Clinton Rewards Members share a room, The Clinton Inn Hotel and Event Center will credit the stay to the Member reserving and staying in the room. Guests may not change the Clinton Rewards number on the stay after the first night has been consumed.
- You do not earn stays for complimentary rooms, rooms paid for as part of a convention or meeting, or rooms booked through a travel agent as a part of wholesale packages or series tours
- You earn one stay per any number of consecutive nights at The Clinton Inn Hotel and Event Center regardless of check-ins or check-outs.
- Allow 7 days after checking out of the hotel for the stay to be credited towards your account.
- Clinton Rewards stays acquired from January 1st, 2014 through December 31st, 2014 will expire on December 31st, 2014, unless forfeited or canceled earlier due to membership inactivity or otherwise in accordance to these rules and regulations. On January 1st, 2015, your account will begin at 0 stays and a new set of tiers for 2015 will be rolled out. Considering,
On the stay of a rewarding threshold of the program, a gift card will be presented to you by our front desk at check in.
Questions About Your Account
Any questions can be emailed directly to Diana Tindall at firstname.lastname@example.org.